Friday, May 25, 2012

You are invited to see global mango village in Bangladesh



IF YOU WERE A MANGO
If you were a mango
I’d suck you

Sweet, juicy , ripe
I’d lick you

Over too soon
I’d  regurgitate you
Just to relive the experience

Don’t care if I get a running stomach
I want all of you

Even if my shit turns mangoey- green
I want all of you

Orange stains on my white blouse
I want all of you
You – my emotional laxative

I’ve seen a pumpkin turn into a coach
And rats turn into coachmen
So I see no reason why
You can’t turn into turn into mango

cos the 1st deadly sin
I’d gladly commit for you

Your gluttonous concubine
I am obsessed with you

Raid every fruit store from Brixton to Lewisham
To stock up on you

Chutney, salad, smoothie
Get gastronomically sensual with you

Turn buckingham palace into a mango plantation
I dare her to defy you

I know
Fantasy
Is just having its own fantasy
Mentally playing me
With thoughts of you

And though it was fun while it lasted
Now I think it’s time
To think of a different fruitor veggie if you like!

http://www.ebele.co.uk/poems/mango/htm

As Rajshahi dwellers i will invite all of you cordially to visit the Global Mango village in Bangladesh specially in Rajshai and Chapainawabganj Districts.

No comments:

Post a Comment